PSYBooks EHR & Portal for Behavioral Health
We’ve Launched New Tools!
- Esign Tools: Allows behavioral health patients (and others) to sign and return forms digitally. Perfect for informed consents, HIPAA notices and the GFE notices required by the No Surprises Act.
- Profile Form: Allows you to send patients an online intake form that can be used to populate their charts. They do the data entry – not you.
- Onboarding Tools: Makes it super easy for new subscribers to get started with the PSYBooks EHR/Portal – whether you’re currently a paper-pencil therapist or switching from another EMR or practice management system.
- Custom Forms that you create, then send to clients. Ideal for creating and delivering Good Faith Estimates for the “No Surprises Act.”
- A lower-priced video product with some unique, fun features we think you’ll love.
Not Sure Why You Might Want a Subscription to PSYBooks?
The PSYBooks EHR & Portal is like a smartphone. You don’t HAVE to have it, but it sure does make life easier. PSYBooks is two applications in one – an EHR for your practice management tasks, and a Portal for secure, HIPAA-compliant communications with your clients.
We love answering questions and showing people around PSYBooks! In our video demos, we share our screen so when you have a question, we can actually show you how that works. We can schedule demos for just you or for your entire office staff. Pick a time that’s good for you and we do the rest.
Still Not Convinced Why You Want THIS EHR? Take a Look at These:
100% end-to-end encrypted, threaded email integrated into the medical record.
Video telehealth that you KNOW is HIPAA compliant.
All of your client records are in one place which you can access anywhere.
All tools are integrated. You enter data ONCE and all tools automatically update.
Nothing to download or install – just sign up and start using it.
Customizable appointment reminders.